At BusinessDays.net, we take intellectual property rights very seriously. If you believe that any of the content on our website infringes on your copyright, please notify us immediately by sending a DMCA complaint to our designated agent.
To file a DMCA complaint, please provide the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- The URL of the page on our website that contains the allegedly infringing content
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Your electronic or physical signature
Once we receive your DMCA complaint, we will take prompt action to investigate and remove the infringing content, if necessary. Please note that we may need to contact you for additional information or clarification, so please provide accurate and complete contact information.